Hoccer was thought up and brought up by a small group of keen developers, searching for a straightforward, quick and intuitively operable solution to exchange contact details between mobiles without having to type an address. Working for Germany’s eldest studio for new media design ART+COM, we followed the company’s tradition to experiment with almost any new technology to create interactive projects in space based on media. At the end of this fiddling exercise we were proud to present Hoccer. And we had lots of ideas in mind how else this new way of information transfer could be used. Thus the Hoccer GmbH was founded in July 2010 to set the ball rolling with strategic collaboration partners who share our vision and want to seize the opportunities Hoccer provides.Today the team is focused on giving the final touch to Hoccer. And of course we are on to create new features to offer even greater personal experiences.
Hoccer technology seeks to empower everyone by spontaneous information transfer between mobiles and all kinds of electronic devices.
- first Android release in August 2009
- iPhone version since November 2009
- major update December 2011
- second winner in Google’s Android Developer Challenge 2
- all innovations are covered by patents
- more than two million aggregated downloads for iOS and Android
- named “best in test” in the category “messaging services” by Stiftung Warentest in August 2015
Hoccer Betriebs GmbH
Fon: +49 (0)30/ 210 01 350
Fax: +49 (0)30/ 210 01 555